Saturday, December 19, 2009

Aspiration Pneumonia Diagram Aspiration Pneumonia?

Aspiration pneumonia? - aspiration pneumonia diagram

My son of 18 months in their efforts to ****- morning with vomiting in a few minutes lost lithargic bowls and shallow breathing, and has been to the vet, the O2 and X-series has so at lightning speed tests, and explained that his vomit inhaled in 8 hours later, he brought into the hospital, veterinarian Trasnport the clock, he manages to 15 minutes, we turned into blead doctors said was fast and could have been a stroke pulmiinary very vague, which could have caused it. .. Who knows whether dogs die so quickly that I was devastated dog, my best friend and I feel empty and lost me as I tried, his Illner s online and can not find much information Swallow minutes as I was getting ready for work, The night I was limp in my arms, Yoshi, who said he began hemoraging profusly nose and mouth, said she tried to resuscitate him, but was quick'm at a loss please help

No comments:

Post a Comment