Thursday, December 17, 2009

Herpes Inside Stomach All Of These Symptoms After Kissing?

All of these symptoms after kissing? - herpes inside stomach

Hello .. I kissed recenlty someone like last week and the next day my face was swollen up.The the day declined, but my lips burn like crazy! Then my eyes burning.my whole body began to burst into flames and burned crazy.i and I noticed little bumps on the whole i body.when cold sometimes i feel little bumps on my vision. my. I can not believe sometimes.i also very blurry line had a small bruise on the inside of the mouth yesterday, but also nails away.my became more difficult, and M yellow.i "really concerned about all that I wash my teeth burnin.after burn lips, teeth, or eating hot sauce.my also feel this strange feeling.i also have this weird smell in me.like if I am scratching my head and the smell when I rubbed my finger to touch or smell strange my arms smell.also I miss you feel the same time, I felt a strange smell coming from my daily.but washing legs.and I have twice, if I felt that. times.when I paid a couple of cleaning itz very dark, and my urine has been dark lately. wvery I also have pain in the neck, asSuntime the time and my lower back does not hurts.i sores or rashes, but I wonder what this because I heard that a person can get herpes through kissing or Sumone could be. I do not believe that herpes or HPV. a person does not have any incident with nails and feet herpes.my very rare, and sometimes my stomach is hurts.my Dicolor too.i skin color was very dark and say PPL different.all, my clock, some of this happened just after I Kissed someone.what it be? I was burning like crazy through the body, but my lips are Burnig most.and something happens everyday.i really want to know what it might be ..... . kissing.do only now that I bacteria in my system? Sexually transmitted diseases? What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment