Saturday, January 16, 2010

Galaxy Dx I Need Help With Tuning My CB Antenna. Any Good Cb Help Forums On The Web? (Unless You Can Help)?

I need help with tuning my CB antenna. Any good cb help forums on the web? (Unless you can help)? - galaxy dx

Hello. I just paint my car and took 102 years "aerial truck. I'll be riding toward the back of my bed on an angle at the base of 90 degrees. Now is the center of the truck, but the right side of the window.
My SWR is exactly 1 first at the facility, but now he stands. I have a Galaxy DX-959 radio and a stainless steel whip Radio Shack. The antenna is adjustable, but the duration has not changed since I reinstalled. I've tried both the ball and surface mounting the antenna of Radio same, but the measure needle. The only time that is autumn when unscrewing the PL-259 cable, disadvantages, so that the plug in the female. If I remove the cable completely, warn fire SWR. I do not know if this information is sufficient to identify all problems, but I'll try to take some photos of the plant, to be used as a tool. Thank you very much.

Brandon M.

2 comments:

Shawn C said...

Sounds like it could be a short break or a coaxial cable. Try to get the cable and a multimeter to check the continuity of coaxial cables to. To check, touch the positive lead of multimeter to the wire center at one end and the negative cable to the wire center and at the other end. It should show no resistance. Then the same thing with the external connection ends. If this show is not a problem, connect the cable from the center positive and negative cable to the external connector. Should time through. If not, you have a few in the coaxial cable must be replaced. Otherwise, you can click on your country, connecting the antenna, etc.

Josh said...

Just go to a truck stop and pay the $ 15-20 BC technology and adjusting for optimal performance for you.

Post a Comment