Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gay Tenn Agers Cruising Man My Nephew?

My Nephew? - gay tenn agers cruising man

Yesterday I had a conversation with my son 15 and / or a nephew, played with a 38 and / or type.
Please read: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = Aq4HFAas5CH_R8ltEEniZevsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20080615174415AA6ExDf

Well, I had the police take place today, because I wanted to ask you some questions. He wanted to come to his mother, but she started screaming and called FAG, etc. He also said that he has done for him and he is not welcome here. She said these things called on the phone if you want them. On the way back to the police told me that my nephew did not want to live longer and if you get a chance, will his life be ended. When I got home I called the 911 not by an emergency have also talked pmI'm just about him in handcuffs, because he's so excited about everything and forced to seek help. He said he hates all people and his life is always messy and never the same. As I will try to make him happy, even if his longtime Tennessee has turned itself from this sick fool? Furthermore, how can I prove that not all gay men and women in general is bad?

5 comments:

thosewer... said...

He needs professional help, which I personally can not predict, but it may be possible to arrange for him to receive, preferably someone who specializes in treating victims of sexual abuse. Her state board of medicine, probably on someone, or the nearest medical school.

Mom sounds like a real winner. It is easy to see how his nephew had fallen into the clutches of the older man. Some offer support and assistance in such a case, and some are crooks, the police still present ever. As his teenage years in its history, he still has in abundance, but most were abandoned by them of their mother, apparently with his emotional abuse.

Maxie said...

The close really hard to help someone if they are sexually abused. my son was a 20 years old man having sex with him strongly. The really difficult to find such a thing, someone has happened to you. and you know, gay men would have him talk to his nephew. Also in the sure wanted to talk to my son, if you send an e-mail to your e-mail address or want to send something.

Sekaria W said...

I would say get the best thing to do, some counsling. and possibly group therapy. Talk can help with others in similar situations.

TJ said...

I just read your other question. As for the type is legally correct, but be careful to accept everything that his nephew told the truth. I know someone who with 19 adult men 30-40 years long, since I was 14. Although these men were clearly wrong, this guy is very manipulative and a pathological liar. He lived with 38 beautiful years from 16 years - taking a vacation to sleep with him in his bed almost every night, etc. After a few years ago they had an argument, pushed the boy, the boy called police and detained one. Sure, the guy was wrong. But it was exactly what the child probably has told the police? I doubt it. Be careful - children grow up too fast and his nephew are masters of manipulation with a rapidlie and say they are smarter than many adults because they allow themselves. Do not help themselves, and not assume he is telling the truth.

HIGH SHAMAN said...

Ya 'know, I agree with TJ .... Even if they are men, some from there, that was the advantage of a male teenager who does not "take" necessarily the case ....

Some of these Horney teen boys can be very persuasive and effectively attract older, why .....

There comes a point where the temptation just over the line, and there is no turning back for one of them ...

I had a friend who was in a situation where a boy has won fifteen years, and he was in his 30 principles ..... Everything went well until the child is invited to a car for him in his 16th Order Birthday .. When the boy said he could not afford ... the child leave. Was the next day the police came and my friendarrested. It is finsihing up to ten years in prison and be within two years.

Justice? Not really .... The same child has another old man took two weeks, and in a week he drove a convertible .... Everyone knew, but nothing has happened .... I personally believe that the child is a little more time in prison for his own use .....

What I mean is that if this happens is for some time with his nephew ... So why continue? I probably have liked what was going on, it sounds like an argument or something, and now he was the man .. Sour grapes, it looks to me ....

Post a Comment