Thursday, February 4, 2010

Vizio Corner Wall Mount Sears How To Wall-mount An LCD TV In The Corner?

How to wall-mount an LCD TV in the corner? - vizio corner wall mount sears

I have a 42 "Vizio LCD TV and a living room that only the corner as a viable solution to the television for optimal viewing. I wall mount the TV rather than buy a special TV-corner.

What type of wall mount would you recommend? Have you done something like that? I know that an arm assembly is probably the best solution, but suggestions would be very grateful if the installation, media types and Web sites with useful information.

Thank you!

3 comments:

TV guy said...

call these types

They have only fittings

http://www.chiefmfg.com/

rofl4123 said...

You can get a mounting bracket, as you say, but in reality there are corner brackets. I have just a quick Google search for "fixing a TV corner" and found a pair of Peerless. Take a look at this. I have my TV wall, and I have been so that in the investigation to save the memory of someone, where you reinforce the wood and concrete design at the corner was used if an adjustment in the assembly Regualr newly created surface . Unfortunately, I do not know where this tribe. Look at this, but I recommend a special corner mount bracket if necessary.

Bryce B said...

one arm assembly is by far the best:)

Post a Comment